Pre-Accredited / I-20 Issued / Top Faculty / Sound Teaching / Affordable Tuition
We can help you with obtaining F-1 student visa by issuing I-20.
Once admitted and having received F -1 visa, our school can help you to find housing near school.
For more information, contact our international student advisor, Soo Lee, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 1-832-775-8868 (Skype).
First, submit an admission application to the school. After receiving admission to a certificate/degree program can one apply for I-20. More information is found in the application procedure below.
After receiving an admission letter, then, apply for I-20 at the school. More information is available below in the I-20 & F-1 Visa Information section.
After receiving I-20 from the school, apply for F-1 visa at US Embassy/Consulate. More information is available below in the I-20 & F-1 Visa Information section.
Prospective student submits the following:
1. A completed Application for Admission paper form or online form below.
2. A non-refundable $50.00 application fee payable to Southern Reformed College & Seminary. No cash please.
Or pay online below. (For both donations and payments)
3. Submit 2 character reference forms:
4. A written statement of the applicant’s faith.
1. Official copy of high school diploma for Bachelor degrees students and official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended for all students.
All transcripts must be sent from the respective institution directly to:
Southern Reformed College and Seminary
26111 Beckendorff Road
Katy, TX 77493
Unofficial copies are NOT acceptable.
2. A letter confirming the submission of the application form is sent with a request for required or additional documents should any of the documents are not submitted.
1. Once all the above documents are submitted, the application folder is considered complete and the review of the application begins. A letter is sent notifying the applicant of submission of necessary documents.
2. Admissions committee convenes to evaluate the student and his/her work.
3. A letter of acceptance or decline is sent. For accepted students, Student Handbook, Class Registration Form, and Scholarship Form are sent with acceptance letter.
*For more info, contact:
School Office 1-346-214-9199
International Office 1-832-775-8868 (Skype)
Admissions/Registrar - email@example.com
Fax (Toll Free) 844-810-1582
Next page will say donate but you may pay tuition/fees also.