Pre-Accredited / I-20 / Top Faculty / Sound Teaching / Low Tuition / Online Degrees
Whether you are local, out-of-town, or overseas, you can earn your degrees 100% online.
Whether you are a US or international student, you can study in Houston while attending in-person classes.
Local US and international students.
Live interactive lectures for local and online US students and overseas students. For international students studying in the US, only one online course per term is allowed.
Study online without the limitation of a fixed scheduled lectures. Study on your convenient schedule with a cohort utilizing online interactive discussion board. For online US and overseas students. For international students studying in the US, only one online course per term is allowed.
Hybrid courses utilize both in-person and onlline modes. Local US and international students can take as many hybrid courses as possible and count them as in-person courses.
We can help you with obtaining F-1 student visa by issuing I-20.
Once admitted and having received F -1 visa, our school can help you to find housing near school.
For more information, contact our international student advisor, Soo Lee, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 1-832-775-8868 (Skype).
First, submit an admission application to the school. After receiving admission to a certificate/degree program can one apply for I-20. More information is found in the application procedure below.
After receiving an admission letter, then, apply for I-20 at the school. More information is available below in the I-20 & F-1 Visa Information section.
After receiving I-20 from the school, apply for F-1 visa at US Embassy/Consulate. More information is available below in the I-20 & F-1 Visa Information section.
Prospective student submits the following:
1. A completed Application for Admission paper form or online form below.
2. A non-refundable $50.00 application fee by check or credit card.
3. Submit 2 character reference forms:
4. A written statement of the applicant’s faith.
1. Official copy of high school diploma for Bachelor degrees students and official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended for all students.
All transcripts must be sent from the respective institution directly to:
Southern Reformed College and Seminary
26111 Beckendorff Road
Katy, TX 77493
Unofficial copies are NOT acceptable.
1. Once all the above documents are submitted, the application folder is considered complete and the review of the application begins.
2. Admissions committee convenes to evaluate the student and his/her work.
3. A decision letter is sent. For accepted students, Student Handbook and Academic Integrity Policy are sent to the student for signature.
*For more info, contact:
School Office 1-346-214-9199
International Student Office 1-832-775-8868 (Skype) email@example.com
Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar - email@example.com
Fax (Toll Free) 844-810-1582