Christian Art Counseling
Prospective student submits the following:
1. A completed Application for Admission paper form or online form below.
2. A non-refundable $50.00 application fee payable to Southern Reformed College & Seminary. No cash please.
Or pay online below. (For both donations and payments)
3. Submit 2 character reference forms:
4. A written statement of the applicant’s faith.
1. Official copy of high school diploma for Bachelor degrees students and official transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended for all students.
All transcripts must be sent from the respective institution directly to:
Southern Reformed College and Seminary
4740 Dacoma Street, Suite H
Houston, TX 77092
Unofficial copies are NOT acceptable.
2. A letter confirming the submission of the application form is sent with a request for required or additional documents should any of the documents are not submitted.
1. Once all the above documents are submitted, the application folder is considered complete and the review of the application begins. A letter is sent notifying the applicant of completion of necessary documents.
2. Admissions committee convenes to evaluate the student and his/her work.
3. A letter of acceptance or decline is sent. For accepted students, Student Handbook, Class Registration Form, and Scholarship Form are sent with acceptance letter.
*For more info, contact the registrar at email@example.com.
Next page will say donate but you may pay tuition/fees also.