Per Unit (Each course is usually 3 units)
MA & MDiv
Per Degree Program
1-11 units calculated per unit; 12 units & above, the same full-time tuition
The purpose of scholarship is to assist the students who are in need of financial assistance and also to encourage the students to give back to the school during their studies.
1. In order to receive scholarship, the student:
2. Student receiving scholarship are required to the following:
3. The final scholarship amount will be determined by the scholarship committee upon thorough review. Below is the scholarship guideline the committee follows:
4. If not all the requested information is provided (see below), the scholarship committee can decide to not award scholarship.
5. Students who need further financial assistant will be given the option of installment payments and/or student loan program from the seminary which can be paid before or shortly after graduation.
6. There is no summer/winter/independent studies/private lesson scholarships
Next page will say donate but you may pay tuition/fees also.